Programmer Manual - Table of Contents
(Redirected from Programmer Manual)
Note: We have purposely not included images in this documentation due to the difficulties in keeping these up to date and the confusion that arises when different themes are used.
1 dotProject Code Repository
- This link provides details on the dotProject Code Repository
2 Coding Standard
- This link outlines the mandatory coding standard to be used for any submissions to dotProject.
3 dotProject Database Schema
- This link provides the XML source of the database schema for dotProject 2.x (first draft)
4 Module Development
- Some help to get you started with module development for dotProject
5 Dynamically Linking Modules
- This link provides details on how to dynamically link modules into dotProject core modules (for example, incorporating add on module views in dotProject tabs).
- Use of dtrace to track function calls
- Notes and requirements for secure coding.
8 Release Preparation
- Steps in generating a release
9 Sourceforge File Release Procedure
- How to build a release of an add on module on dotmods