System Administration - Table of Contents
(Redirected from System Administration)
Note: We have purposely not included images in this documentation due to the difficulties in keeping these up to date and the confusion that arises when different themes are used.
1 User Administration
- This page provides links for all elements of user creation / administration.
2 Translation Management
- Language Packs or Translations
3 System Configuration
- System Administration > System Configuration Options
4 Default User Preferences
- Setting Up System Wide User Preferences
5 System Lookup Keys
- System Lookup keys are the programming component of System Lookup Values - not normally adjusted by System Admins.
6 System Lookup Values
- System lookup values are used to seed dropdowns such as Priority / Task Status listings etc.
7 Custom Field Editor
- Facility for adding some custom fields to a limited set of locations within dotProject.
- All about managing module orders, enabling / disabling modules, accessing configuration elements etc.
9 Module Configuration
- This page describes the configuration of individual modules, module by module, where configuration is required.
10 User Roles
11 Bulk Import Contacts from LDAP
- This page explains to use the bulk import of Contacts via LDAP. Also see Importing a vCard File
12 UI Options
- This section covers special features and options with the UI available to System Admin logins.
13 Gantt Charts
- Brief technical details on how we produce Gantt Charts
14 Odds and Ends
Change the Default Project Tab Setting up Outgoing Email Setting up User Sessions Setting up Task Reminders
- Suggestions, hints and general offerings from members of the community or that have been gleaned from support discussions. Make sure that you check the support forums for more http://forums.dotproject.net